"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Tuesday, May 01, 2018

Tuesday Fun with Muffin! May 1, 2018

2018 Photo Project
Photo #118
 
Muffin is one of the three Camas Cats...
she's adorable and loves her people.
 

2018 Photo Project
Photo #119
 
Asking for a tummy rub please...
 

2018 Photo Project
Photo #120
 
Wait, wait I want more!
Have a lovely day.
~~~~

5 comments:

  1. Muffin is adorable and she looks like she's lot of fun too. Cats are wonderful family members.

    Have a purrfect Tuesday Fun, Muffin. My best to your peeps. Hugs to you and Russell and tons of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely begging for attention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is an attention hound, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  5. She really is a pretty gal!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!