"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Saturday, January 20, 2018

Shadow Shot Sunday January 20, 2018





2018 Photo Project
Photo #20
Three Marmalades in a Row
~~~
Two days ago I posted about picking lots
of Meyer Lemons off our friends tree
so I could make a lot of marmalades.
(One of my favorite things to do)
So....two days later I have made 3 varieties:
8 half pints of Blood Orange Marmalade
7 half pints of Lemon Ginger Marmalade
and 4 half pints of Blueberry Marmalade.
I still have enough lemons left to make two 
more marmalades: 
Rhubarb Lemon and Cranberry Lemon.
Yum...colorful and delicious fun!
~~~
Do visit Shadow Shot Sunday....
so easy to play along or just to browse other's shadows.
who features photos from Southern Arizona.
Have a lovely weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Oh yummy. I love it.

    Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and Russell and tons of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look too good to eat. Maybe you should just put them on permanent display. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now i want a marmalade sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard to pick one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, I love marmalades in all their infinite variety. This is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heavens, I hadn't thought you could have such variety in marmalade, Kathe! Blueberry? Sounds fab! All ok with you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's nothing better than homemade jams, jellies, and marmalades :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those look great!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!