"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, January 08, 2018

Its Awww Monday and 2018 Photo Project January 8, 2018

2018 Photo Project
Photo # 8
 
Fawn watches her mother attempting
to eat a bird seed ornament
attached to the suet feeder.
I did not know deer could do this!
 

2018 Photo Project
Photo #8.5
~~~~
Thanks Sandee for Awww Monday!
 

6 comments:

  1. Clever deer.
    The deer eat out of my parents' bird feeders all the time like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so adorable. You have so much Aww where you live.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday. Big hug to you and Russell and tons of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Animals are pretty clever where free food is concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most critters will try anything once if it means food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a creative shot of Mom and an Awww photo of the baby ~ ^_^

    Happy Week to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm never surprised at what deer can do! We have a high electrical fence around our garden and I still find hoof prints inside!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!