"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Tuesday, January 16, 2018

 
 
2018 Photo Project
Photo #16
Goldfinches Having Breakfast
~~~~
Goldfinches aren't very colorful in the winter.
But their songs are always sweet!
Just scroll down on the link above to hear
the songs and learn more about these lovely birds.
~~~~

3 comments:

  1. We feed the birds too. I love to watch them. I know Miss Lucy loves birdie TV too.

    We sure love Miss Lucy's book.

    Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and Russell and tons of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. My father has perches like that and goldfinches are exactly what they attract.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While i'd love to feed the birds, we have feral cats nearby and i'm afraid i'd just be fattening them for someone's lunch!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!