"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Thursday, January 18, 2018

2018 Photo Project January 18, 2018

2018 Photo Project
Photo #18
Anne's Meyer Lemon Tree
 
Our wonderful friend and neighbor
who lives down the way called me
yesterday to come get some lemons.
So I did....a huge bag full to use in
allthe Marmalades I want to make
and to share with other friends...
I may have to go back and get more.
I love making marmalades.
 ~~~~~
 

5 comments:

  1. I've never seen a real lemon tree. That one is loaded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have done the same. I want to see the end result. Yummy.

    Have a fabulous day, Kathe. Big hug to you and Russell and lots of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of lemons, beautiful tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all those lemons! There is going to be a lot of tasty marmalade making going on.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!