"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Sunday, December 04, 2016

Awww Monday December 5, 2016

This time of year is busy!
 
Sometimes far too busy- which is why I
have not been the usual blogger. In a few
days I will have mailed off all the wee little packets
 to family and friends all over this planet....whew.
Yesterday I went shopping at our local craft fair
for all those gifts. Nothing better than honey, hand made
soaps, ceramics and kids clothes! 
Meanwhile, here's a peaceful photo for you.....
take care and have a fun week!
 
 
Fingernail Moon
December 1, 2016
6:04pm PST
~~~~

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photograph of a sliver of moon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your next week is much easier and more peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was that thin of a sliver last week.
    Hopefully you can kick back some next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that same sliver, but not with the pretty surroundings. You do live in some very beautiful country.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday. Big hug to you and lots of scritches for my girls Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice image. I really haven't paid much attention to the night sky since the super-moon. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the very new moon slivers. Good choice

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!