"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Saturday, November 05, 2016

Feline Friday,Six Words and Sunday Shadows! November 4-6, 2016

Only Five Days Left to Play....
 
 
 
Manchita....my sweet bacon eating amiga!
She loves bacon- and I allow her to mooch
some of my bacon every morning!
 
 


 
 
A very small lizard with very long toes....
 
 
 
 
Our hotel is in the middle of a jungle...
 
 
Small gray squirrels here have very little fur-
it's too hot....

 
The Spanish word for umbrella is paraguas.
Translated : "for wáter".
It could also be parasol.
Translated: "for sun".
Have a great day rain or shine!

~~~~~

9 comments:

  1. The cat is adorable. Not as cute as Miss Lucy, but I'll bet she waits for you to come to breakfast each morning. So precious.

    I'm glad you're having a great time.

    Big hug to you both. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing your pics is like a mini vacation for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:20 AM

    Indeed; thanks for bringing us along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to you I feel like I'm enjoying the scenery and magnificent sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are somewhere fun and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would share my bacon too! Who could resist that face?
    catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the cat who perches so comfortably in unexpected places!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, Manchita knows how to live it up - for a cat! Watching the world pass by on this safe and secure perch is a kitty's dream!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!