"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, April 20, 2015

A to Z 2015 Challenge Q is for Querida plus Awww Mondays!

 
Q is for Querida and Querido
Spanish for Darling
 
 
The two of us in the early 1990's...
with two of our little relatives...
 
 
Fast forward to 2015....
We celebrated our 25th earlier this month.
Russell will always be my querido!
~~~~
Thanks to Sandee  of Comedy Plus for
 Awww Mondays!
 


11 comments:

  1. These are huge Awwws. Huge. I love both shots.

    Have a terrific Awww Monday honey. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Querida--I think I'll call my wife that today. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great memories and photos to treasure forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely word! It has other connotations in English, but it's so so Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make a cute couple... then and now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures. What a great use of the letter Q. I like that. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♪♪Happy Anniversary to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Anniversary to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Anniversary toThe Both of you♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Anniversary to you.♪♪ I Hope it's a great One!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet photos! Great choice for the letter Q!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! My wife and I have been married the same amount of years. She's still beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pictures of a beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos and a wonderful use of the letter Q! Happy times for you and Russell. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!