"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Sunday, April 05, 2015

A to Z 2015 Challenge E is for Elegante

Spanish is pretty easy to learn since English
has so many words that are derived from Latin.
 
Punta Chivato from our bedroom window.
 
Part of our vacation was spent at
our good friends home in Punta Chivato
which is just a bit above Mulege BCS.
They live in a little piece of paradise.
Lucky them....lucky us.
~~~~

7 comments:

  1. Muy hermoso. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a view. And what a photo - you framed it just right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful view, i'm glad they are willing to share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, that's a lovely view to wake up to. Yes indeed.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to that happy Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You this photo may clearly be my most favorite you'll share. Your presentation of this magical spot- wonderful! It's like opening a present!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having friends who own a piece of paradise is nearly as good as owning it yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful view! One day i hope to visit Spain! I have no idea if my blog is associated with a Google account, and I'd be interested to know. Some blogs i can't comment on at all - all Blogger ones. You have a box that allows me to comment, many don't. Very frustrating, but I'm finding more blogs i CAN comment on this year! Can you do me a favour and mention if you can't comment on my Facebook page, i'll leave the address after my blog address. i think I might get rid of the Google address if so, as it might be causing my problems as well. ~Liz http://www.lizbrownleepoet.com
    https://www.facebook.com/LizBrownleePoet

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!