"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, February 16, 2015

It's Awww Monday! February 16, 2015

 
This little cutie lives in Venice, Italy!
 
 
Marcello is just a few months old!
 
I made this quilt for him...mailed it off to
his Grandmother in Arcata California
and she took it over to Venice
shortly before he was born!
 
 
~~~~
Enjoy all the Awww Mondays posted
by my fellow bloggers and don't forget
to thank Sandee for creating Awww Mondays! 
 

7 comments:

  1. Looks like he enjoys his quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, he's a cutie pie and you did an excellent job on that quilt. Excellent.

    Have a wonderful Awww Monday my friend. Scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sure is a pretty Quilt. And such a cute child. Happy Monday to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie. And what a wonderful quilt. I envy him growing up in Venice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely quilt! He looks like he loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is such a darling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's absolutely adorable!! I'm sure he'll treasure the quilt forever :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!