"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, June 02, 2014

It's Awww Monday! June 2, 2014


It's a small world in my garden....


Flutterbye 



Busy Honey Bee



Tiny butterfly


Open winged view of flutterbye


Hey! 


Blue Belly Lizard likes his privacy...


Huge bumbling bee...

KEW Gardens Rose
( funny as those are my initials)

Our newest plant addition to our garden...
Hopefully the bug doesn't eat it....
And now that I have captured these
insects digitally I will have to find
out exactly what they are for sure!
Have a great week!
~~~~~~

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful set of photos. I love the blue-bellied lizard :)

    Have a wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a big Awww and what a lot of work too. You took a great deal of time to capture these awesome shots.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a magical garden! Great lizard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you're still blogging Kathe. And Magpie Tales is still going. I think we started blogging about the same time (2006?).
    I became engrossed in my big projects and let Magpie Tales go by the wayside. Nice to link up again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathie, isn't it lovely to see so much tiny lifes and they all serve a purpose. Hope you enjoy your search for these little creatures. Awesome photos, must have a great camera!!
    Thanks too for stopping by Mondays Reflections, I have linked back to you.
    Have a great week.
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what these flowers are but they sure are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:58 PM

    pretty flowers...much prettier than mamas. but she does have beautiful catnip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful photos, I wish I had captured some of my flowers when they doing well. I love the lizard, hes cute!! Bet he loves the bugs!!! Hope you can come share at Oh My Heartsie Girl!! Have a great week.
    Karren

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!