"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Thursday, April 11, 2013

J is for Jam and It's Feline Friday!

J is for Jam
  

There's the jam you put on your toast



Then there's the cat
stuck in a box jam.....



And then there's the jam Dexter the
 cat gets into when his human
makes him look ridiculous!
~~~~~~
For more A-Z posts hop over here:

11 comments:

  1. I love strawberry jam. A. Lot.

    I love your babies too. Too cute. I mean Awww!

    Have a terrific day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. A box, a cat's favorite kind of jam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, those last two pictures make me smile. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strawberry is my absolute favorite jam :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha Great use of J today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And cats can get into jams, can't they? Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, if you can't torture your cat, who can you torture?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same with jam as it is with worms: jam jar open; jam everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely a sticky situation LOL

    Have a brilliant weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cat in the box looks like he's giving you the, "I'll get out of the box when I'm good and ready." look.

    Have a great weekend!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  11. We like to eat jam and make our dogs look ridiculous, too.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/07/silly-sunday-maxine.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!