"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, April 15, 2013

It's M for Eric Alder's Monday Photo Prompt!!!!


Every Monday Eric Alder posts one of his fine images
for us to dwell on and create something based on the photo.
Thanks Eric!

Photo by Eric Alder

There once was a Greek named Diogenes
Who searched all his life for honesty
He lived in a jar
Acting very bizarre
Growing old he became quite crotchety

"Where is that honest man???"

~~~~~~~~~~
To see more of Eric Alder's Monday Photo Prompts go here:
and to see more A-Z Challengers gallop over here:

7 comments:

  1. You do these so very well. You really do. I wish I was as good as you in stringing creative words together.

    Have a fabulous day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most endangered species: The honest man.

    Thanks for playing M.M.P.P. again this week, Kathe! Always a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like my great uncle hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. There must be an honest man somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephen- and Eric I think there are lots of honest men and women about...you are!!!
    Optimistic- I think we all have an uncle or two that might resemble Diogenes...especially the crabby part!
    Sandee
    Hey thanks so much for your kind words- I have had lots of fine mentors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It always amazes me to see how a picture brings up such appropriate and apt words from you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!