"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Aww it's Monday and Eric Alders Photo Prompt also.....!


Oh Charlie oh Charlie
I found a new tree
It's ever so big
And a great place to pee....


Oh Kathe Oh Kathe
That's not a big tree
It's a tall power pole
Full of Electricity!
~~~~~~
Being a little under the weather I combined Aww Mondays
with Eric Alders Monday Photo Prompt- and I'm a day late!
To see more Aww Mondays go here:
and to view Eric Alders Monday Photo Prompt go here:

Have a great week everybody!

7 comments:

  1. Cute and funny, Kathe!
    (I hope they'll resist that urge!)

    Thanks for playing M.M.P.P. again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the combination of the prompts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the poem—and what a cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is excellent. You really have a knack for these.

    Have a terrific day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun and funny! Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures and cute poems. The hammock pic on your header is so inviting...OMG I want to lie down in it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!