"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, January 28, 2013

ERic Alder's Monday Photo Prompt 1-28-2013

Photo by Eric Alder

I know this is a machine
But for what I don't know
It's not to keep the house clean
Or a remover of snow
Could it possibly be a fan?
I haven't the foggiest idea
So I tried to think like a man
Ouch my brain..oh mama mia
The brain figured that it looks really neat
And will be needed soon enough
It will look totally sweet 
Next to all his other really cool stuff 


Apologies to all my men friends-
I just could not resist ....
for other's geared up takes on Eric's fine image go here:

4 comments:

  1. No apologies needed for me, Kathe... I realize the vast differences between how men and women think.

    Thanks for playing M.M.P.P. again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as a girl I also found excitement in.this, and yet my poem ended quite feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun poem, especially because it's at the expense of men. Confession: I have no idea what this machine is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having a husband with lots of "toys" around, i get it. Thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!