"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, June 25, 2012

Eric Alders Monday Morning Photo Prompt~ 6/25/12

There once were two little piglets
Who lived at a brewery called Stiglitz
They slurped up the suds
 Oinking  "Better than Buds"
And eventually became tasty tidbits
~~~~~~
Thanks to Eric Alder for this porcine perfection
and to see more go here:



5 comments:

  1. Beer-fed bacon? Sounds delicious!

    Thanks for playing M.M.P.P. Kathe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to say something in support of animal rights, but if God didn't want us to eat his creatures he shouldn't have made them so tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Sweetie would say, "Pork fat rules."

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is freaking hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really had fun with this photo of Eric's! Thanks all for you very nice comments!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!