"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, April 06, 2012

Eric Alders Monday Photo Prompt 4-6-2012





Stubborn little
Spring blossom from Iberia
Thrives on adversity



(So just where do weeds leave off and flowers begin?)




This image is brought to us by Eric Alder
http://bifocalunivision.blogspot.com/




2 comments:

  1. Many weeds have flowers on them. I think whether or not something is a flower or a weed is in the eye of the beholder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My definition of a weed: "Any plant that is growing in an inconvenient place".

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!