"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, March 08, 2010

Stirfry Eggplant Dinner and Movies!

Here's a photo of Russell celebrating ? his 65th birthday!
We had a great day on March 4th -first went to Rogue Brewery
for his free Birthday humongous pint-a free hat and some appetizers...then off to a few galleries
before we had a lovely dinner at Piazza Italia. Great day!
They even sang Happy Birthday to him in Italian!

Now- back to the Alphabet Recipes....above is the Eggplant Stir Fry I found in this weeks Oregonian....coupled with the Shrimp Stir Fry below made for a tasty meal for me....unfortunately Russell wasn't too happy with the Eggplant. Good thing I had made Chocolate Chip Cookies yesterday! So- plus points for the Shrimp and I guess we'll pass on the Eggplant from here on out...win some and lose some!

Here are the two recipes plated below....I thought they were yummy....


Now- to the movies...the first one is of some kids juggling and others playing music at
Portland's Saturday Market.... the following is of a very seasonal theme.....
a unicyclist bagpiper wearing a kilt and looking quite festive...
Happy St Patricks Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!